I have become obsessed with coupons and freebies. It all started when I was working as a nanny & working part time. I started clipping coupons to save money. I found blogs about how to find great deals at stores and great places to get coupons. These blogs also showed me how to get stuff for free!
That obsession has turned into my mailbox being full almost everyday now.
What kind of free stuff have i received?
- This week alone I received:
- Shape Magazine
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine
- Metropolitan Home Magazine
- Town & Country Magazine
- Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara (full size)
- GloMinerals eye shadow in Cheerful (full size)
- Olay Total Effects Body Wash (2 oz size)
- Engo Blister Prevention Patches
- Clorix Disinfecting Wipe (single use)
- Loreal Ever Pure Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioner (single use)
- Garnier Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream (2-3 uses)
- Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner (single use)
That was just this week!!! I have received calendars, tons of cereal samples, mini toothpaste, full size jar of Olay Professional Pro-X Night Cream (which is amazing!!), bunch of different shampoo and conditioner samples as well as lotions and body washes.
I have signed up with a couple companies where I try new products for them. I try the product, then i tell them how i liked it, what i would change. They give me samples and a bunch of coupons to pass out to my friends.
I also signed up with a survey company that pays me $3 for every survey! With the economy the way it is, every $3 counts!
I will post the blogs that i read that have freebies, coupons and other giveaways!!! Many of them are limited (ie the first 25,000 people to respond…), so you have to act fast.
I enjoy clipping coupons and find great deals to get the best use out of the coupons. Its interesting to know that people spend their time researching which stores have certain items on sale price, which if you use a coupon when the item is on sale you get the item for really cheap!!
I miss my family and can’t wait to be there in 25 days!!!!!!